Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Season 2, Brew #11

Welp, it's finally here. Spring is in the air, bees and birds are sleeping with whomever they can... know what, that gives me a good idea for the new beer name.

Speaking of which, this Saturday March 20, right before the BA Meetup, will be Brew #11, first of the year. I'll start setting up, sanitizing, cleaning, etc, around 10AM, and hope to start the brewing around 11. The style, Belgian Pale, with some nice hop additions hopefully. I got a bunch of free Celeia hops, a low 2.8% alpha with lots of lemony citrus and floral aromatics. It should work perfectly in a Belgian Pale. I was gonna call it Belgian Pale for lack of creativity at the moment, but now I think I'll call it "Pollenized Belgian Pale".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in your comments. Before commenting think about what you are saying.