Thursday, May 20, 2010

Brew #13 From Alpha to Wazoo

I promised Dr Gonzo that I would brew up a special beer with some Gonzo product by the next event, which happens on June 13th. So I am limited in time to do so, so decided to brew today. Brewing will commence around 4:30-4:45 when I get home from work. Brewing will be my own design called From Alpha to Wazoo, alpha being alpha acid of lots of hops, and Wazoo being Dr. Gonzo's own Wazoo juice. It'll be a big IPA brewed with Wazoo juice. The Wazoo has lots of ginger, pineapple, citrus, and heat. I've blended it before with commercial IPAs, and it seems to blend well with a big IPA, so this is an experiment to see how it brews with it.

Also, at the same time I'll be bottling the Jamaica Me Crazy Nut Brown #2. So come by if you are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in your comments. Before commenting think about what you are saying.